The Wilderness First Aid Field Guide meets the Wilderness First Aid Curriculum of the Boy Scouts of America.
The Wilderness First Aid Field Guide is a user-friendly, pocket-sized guide based on the latest first aid and CPR guidelines. This durable and water-resistant resource features:
- Essential information for when medical help is more than one hour away
- How to signal for help, when to evacuate, and recommended first aid supplies
- “What to look for” and “What to do” tables for injuries and illnesses
- Prevention advice ranging from altitude illness and bear attacks to lightning strikes and tick bites
- Heat index and wind chill charts
- Quick access to contents using an A-Z format