Courses & Materials
Online and in the classroom, ECSI offers hassle-free training solutions for businesses and industries; child and day care centers; colleges and universities; government agencies; hospitals; parks and recreation districts; private training companies; public safety agencies; secondary school systems; and scouting groups around the globe. We provide first aid, CPR, and other emergency care and safety training courses leading to certifications that meet job-related requirements as defined by regulatory authorities throughout the world.
We offer high-quality and low-cost training materials designed to simplify training in the following areas:
- Advanced cardiac life support (ACLS)
- Automated external defibrillation (AED)
- Babysitter safety
- Bloodborne and airborne pathogens
- CPR (layperson and health care provider levels)
- Driver safety
- Emergency medical responder (formerly known as first responder)
- First aid (standard, advanced, pediatric, wilderness, and other levels)
- Oxygen administration
- And more!
View a matrix of ECSI’s courses and materials.